Bill Rudlingtrained at the Manchester College of Art
and the Jazz club, Club 43.
An award-winning designer-illustrator
with a great choice of skills -
- Ayr International Festival 1998. Winning Second Prize
- Amnesty International exhibition at The Wharf Gallery, Oxo Tower Building, London, 1999
- 'Undercover' Exhibition and book, Bree, Belgium, 2000
- The Deventer Exhibition, Holland 2001
- Goedendag Exhibition 2002, Belgium
- Manchester & Salford Art Gallery, Tib Lane Gallery, the Granada TV Studio Gallery.
- Ken Sprague International Political Cartoon Competition,2011. Highly commended runner up
Clients:Asda, BBC Worldwide Publishing, The British Library, Bunzle Corporation, Centre Parcs, Elgin Court, the Harewood Estate, Leeds University, The National Trust, Next Direct, The York Theatre Royal, Youth Sports trust. English Sports Council, The Eagle Society.
Member of the Federation of Cartoonist Organisations, The Cartoonist Club of Great Britain